Senior Scientist, (HU)
The Senior Scientist functions as a senior member of the Research and Development team within Omixon. The person is responsible to design, plan and lead research and development activities for assigned projects.
Omixon develops RUO and IVD products. Consequently, Senior Scientist is responsible for the development and critical evaluation of experimental designs in support of clinically oriented products. This includes preparation of technical documentation for regulatory submission. This role requires close partnership with other R&D teams as well as Quality and Product Management to translate laboratory processes from feasibility to validated assay products.
Senior Scientist reports to the Head of Laboratory and takes over technical leadership in dedicated cross-functional project teams.
This position is part of the Assay team of Omixon and the person in this role reports to the Head of Assay.
- Designs, plans, and reports development tasks upon assignment
- Summarizes data and analyses results, formulates conclusions
- Partners in experimental execution where needed.
- Maintains physical product documentation
- Understands and consistently follows documented procedures
- Drives preparation of research material for reports or publication
- Keeps track of latest scientific achievements in relevant areas
- Works compliant to ISO 13485 Quality Management System
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong background in molecular biology– MSc, PhD is preferred
- Experience in laboratory environment (at least 5 years laboratory practice)
- Experience in evaluation new methods and technologies
- Experience in statistical analysis
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Strong conceptual and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Team player, but can work individually
What We Will Provide You:
- Challenging and innovative work
- Modern office and environment
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Kaposvár utca 14-18, Prielle Corner Office Building
Our company culture builds connections, careers and employees grow by creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency.
If that sounds like something you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV in English with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date.