Laboratory Technician (HU)
Our goal is to improve the lives of thousands of patients through our transplantation diagnostics tests. This is what inspires us.
The Laboratory Technician will be working in a laboratory environment handling sensitive types of equipment to assist with research and developmental tasks and standard protocols for Quality Control procedures. The goal is to produce reliable and reproductible experimental results that can be used to make a difference.
- Executes standard Quality Control procedures, makes observations and reports
- Executes and reports development tasks upon assignment
- Handling of pipetting robots, NGS sequencing systems and other devices
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Organize and store all chemicals substances according to safety instructions
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Understands and consistently follows documented procedures
- Works compliant with ISO 13485 Quality Management System
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree in Life Science (e.g., molecular biology, bioengineering, medical sciences) is beneficial
- Experience in a laboratory environment
- Experience in Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO 13485) is preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office and database systems
- Team player, but can work individually
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience in the fields of molecular biology, genetics, immunology
- Experience in Quality Management Systems (e.g. ISO 13485)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
What we offer you:
- Performance-related annual bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements (gross 45.000. HUF per month)
- Free coffee and beverages
- Free Parking
- Pleasant office and family atmosphere
- Challenging and innovative work
- We care about your work-life balance
- Company events
Start Date: March 2024
Type of Position: Full-time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Kaposvár utca 14-18.
Sounds just like you?
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please send us your CV in English with your gross salary expectation and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.