Omixon is searching for an experienced Technical Writer to join its team and help to take its client-focused services to new heights in a 3-6 months long project.
During this project the Technical Writer has to make a properly worded and well-structured technical documentation of the current software (HLA Twin). This document has to meet with the criteria of ISO13485 and IVDD requirements. The Document is expected to be written after reviewing the current version, deep discussion with the developers about the current situation and discussion with the Quality department about the boundaries of the Quality requirements. The Technical writer has to be able to read code and understand it on a functional level with limited help from the developers and testers. The resulted document has to be in modular and updateable form in our Confluence system.
Required Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills)
- High level of Technical English language knowledge
- 3 years of tech writer experience
- Able to understand the code on functional level
- Able to drive discussion with developers and testers
- Structured thinking and writing
- At least basic but practical experience in Confluence usage
- Hands-on experience about ISO system
- High-level knowledge about coding technologies, that is a must for technical discussion.
- Programming experience
What We Will Provide You
- Challenging and innovative work
- Modern office and environment
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Part time
Contractual status: Contractor
Duration of the project: 3-6 months
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Sounds just like you?
Please send your CV with your gross salary expectations.