Senior Test Engineer (HU)
Our goal is to improve the lives of thousands of patients through our transplantation diagnostics tests. This is what inspires us.
The Senior Test Engineer is responsible for testing Omixon’s server-client and standalone Java applications, including multiple editions, versions and optional modules of each. The applications are used in a clinical environment to help improve the outcomes of bone marrow and organ transplants, for example. Tasks include planning test cycles and performing product functional testing by creating, maintaining and manually executing test suites and test cases. Supporting the creation of future-proof and reliable testing practices and fine-tuning existing manual and automated testing processes.
- Understand the business, understand the products and take responsibility for their quality
- Execute and maintain regression and functional test plans, test suites and test cases for all software in the test management system
- Provide feedback on company products to the development teams
- Train and coach colleagues in the use of developed testing techniques, tools and concepts
- Serve as a technical resource on complex software testing issues
- Adhere to quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Serve as an internal trainer to demonstrate product functionality if required
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Software Testing Life Cycle
- Experience in creating test strategies and test plans
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and how Quality Assurance fits into them
- Knowledge and ability to apply functional and non-functional testing techniques
- Experience in test automation
- Proven test management experience
- Problem-solving skills and an investigative mindset
- Self-motivated, works well with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High energy level; positive attitude
- Experience of working with Windows/Linux
- Working proficiency in English
- Degree in technology/biology/computer science/bioinformatics
- Knowledge of genetics or biology
- Familiarity with NGS analysis software
What we offer you:
- Performance-related annual bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements (gross 45.000. HUF per month)
- Free coffee and beverages
- Free Parking
- Pleasant office and family atmosphere
- Challenging and innovative work
- We care about your work-life balance
- Company events
Start Date: March 2024
Type of Position: Full-time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Kaposvár utca 14-18.
Sounds just like you?
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please send us your CV in English with your gross salary expectation and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.