Monitor cfDNA in your own laboratory
Cell-free DNA (cfDNA) refers to circulating DNA in the blood stream originating from the natural apoptosis or necrosis of cells in the body. In transplant patients, graft-derived, cfDNA represents a small, but detectable fraction of the patient’s circulating cfDNA, and can be used as a surrogate biomarker of organ health, agnostic from the organ type.
- Monitoring of absolute quantity of donor derived cfDNA over time
- Short turnaround time - from DNA to results in 3 hours
- 1-24 samples per run and up to 72 samples per day (3 runs)
- Software assists protocol design and collects longitudinal data
- All major dPCR platform supported
This product is Research Use Only.