Senior Scientist (HU)
Our goal is to improve the lives of thousands of patients through our transplantation diagnostics tests. This is what inspires us.
Omixon develops Research-Use-Only (RUO) products and In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) devices. The Senior Scientist functions as a member of the Research and Development unit within Omixon and is responsible for supporting or leading research and development activities for assigned projects.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to developing and critically evaluating experimental designs and preparing technical documentation. This role requires close partnership with colleagues from other technical domains and Quality and Product Management experts to translate laboratory processes from feasibility to validated assay products. The Senior Scientist will provide technical leadership in dedicated cross-functional project teams and contribute to various research projects, providing data analysis and interpretation.
- Designing, planning and reporting development tasks upon assignment
- Summarizing data and analysing results, formulating conclusions
- Partnering in experimental execution where needed
- Maintaining product documentation
- Understanding and consistently following documented procedures
- Driving preparation of research material for reports or publication
- Keeping track of the latest scientific achievements in relevant areas
- Working compliant with the Quality Management System (e.g., ISO 13485)
- Strong background in molecular biology – MSc, PhD is preferred
- Experience in a laboratory environment – at least 5 years
- Experience in the evaluation of new methods and technologies
- Experience with the establishment and implementation of new protocols
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Assessment of the data/ability to interpret analysis results
- Ability to provide complex instructions to technical personnel
- Ability to present results and new concepts
- Strong conceptual and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Sound proficiency in MS Office
- Team player, but can work individually
- Experience in the fields of molecular biology, genetics, immunology
- Experience with statistical analysis
What we offer you:
- Performance-related annual bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements (gross 45.000. HUF per month)
- Free coffee and beverages
- Free Parking
- Pleasant office and family atmosphere
- Challenging and innovative work
- We care about your work-life balance
- Company events
Start Date: March 2024
Type of Position: Full-time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Kaposvár utca 14-18.
Sounds just like you?
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please send us your CV in English with your gross salary expectation and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.