As the year ends, we think about all we are grateful for. It has indeed been a pleasure working with you throughout this year and we believe that our amazing sequel will continue.
From events to product releases, from new hires to an impressive distributor network we’ve done well! We launched various lab related TrainMe videos, announced several promotions within the company, and at last but not least, we had lots of fun!
Let’s have a look at our favourite blog posts and announcements from 2017:
- Continued Innovation – Holotype HLA V2.2
- Omixon and World Fusion Extend Their Partnership in Japan
- HLA and The City – Omixon at ASHI 2017
- Automated NGS-based HLA Typing for Solid Organs at the 43rd ASHI Annual Meeting 2017
- Congratulations! Promotions and Other Changes at Omixon
- Omixon and Promovendo Form Partnership in Brazil
- Omixon at BSHI 2017 – EFI Accreditation with NGS in an NHS Lab
- Omixon Celebrates a Successful EFI 2017
- High-throughput Automation of Holotype HLA in Routine HLA Genotyping at the EFI Annual Meeting 2017
- Omixon’s Developers Attended the SMRTLeiden Meeting 2017
- HLA Explore – New Genotyping Software for HLA by NGS
- Human Leukocyte Antigen as a Critical Biomarker for the Adoption of Novel Immunotherapies of Cancer
- Omixon Symposium at the Upcoming EWIC 2017 Conference
Looking forward to sharing a lot of exciting news with you in 2018!
The Omixon Team