Omixon is delighted to announce the latest evolution of our world-leading HLA Typing product – Holotype HLA V2.1 and V2.2. Both versions deliver improved amplification robustness, increased allele coverage across Class II loci and decreased the library preparation turnaround time to ~4.3h. The major difference between V2.1 and V2.2 is choice – you may continue to use the Pippin Prep for size selection, or use our new bead-based size selection, optimized for automation and higher throughput on all flow cells. Ready to test bead-based size selection? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Major Holotype HLA v2.X features:
- Kit updates – new primer design, improvement in locus coverage and performance:
- HLA-DQB1 full gene coverage in a single amplification reaction
- Demultiplexing of HLA-DPA1 and HLA-DPB1 to maximize assay and locus usage flexibility
- Improved HLA-DRB4 performance
- Protocol updates – faster, more flexible:
- 35 minutes shorter turnaround time due to the optimized end-repair and ligation steps
- User to choose between Pippin Prep-based size selection and bead-based size selection
- Overall 50 minutes shorter turnaround time if implementing the new library preparation kit and performing bead-based size selection
Combined with the time-savings from V2.0, Holotype customers enjoy the fastest and easiest NGS-based protocol available. Stay tuned – next month we’re upgrading HLA Twin, with all new bells and whistles!
As ever, your feedback is invaluable to further develop our products – we look forward to hearing from you! Please contact us with comments and inquiries at email@example.com.