Join us for a Webinar on Wednesday, September 4 with Dr. Martin Písačka (Lab Director, Immunohematology Department, UHKT) who will be talking about ABO genotyping using molecular methods and other blood groups genotyping using molecular methods in the field of transfusion medicine. Additionally, we will be demonstrating the new features and improvements of the latest release of HLA Twin (v4.0), which has a refreshed interface layout and new usability features.
|Date:||Wednesday, September 4, 2019|
|Time:||15:00 – 16:00 CEST|
- Dr. Martin Písačka (Lab Director, Immunohematology Department, UHKT)
- Libor Kolesár (Senior Field Application Scientist, Omixon)
- Efi Melista (Head of Product, Omixon)
- ABO typing using molecular techniques: importance and applications
- What is new in HLA Twin?
- Closing remarks and announcements
- Live Q & A