Features of HLA Explore
- HLA genotyping for any sequencer: Illumina, Ion Torrent, PacBio, Nanopore
- HLA genotyping for any experiment type i.e. targeted exons, targeted whole genes, whole MHC, whole transcriptome, whole exome, or whole genome.
- Desktop or Client-Server architectures
- Command line automation for integrations with in-house pipelines
- Support for external databases (Allele Frequency)
- Export HML 1.0.1 and PDF Summary Reports
Benefits of HLA Explore
- Unambiguous third-field genotyping results for targeted exons, whole exome or whole genome data*
- Flexibility - handles all sequencing data types in FastQ format
- Customizable - handles all experiment types
- Speed - high-performance, high throughput, high resolution genotyping for up to 33 HLA loci of the MHC
- Ease of use - Traffic Light System for interpretation and Summary Reports
*Depends on experimental design
Omixon HLA Explore is licensed for Desktop computer and Client-Server architectures.
- HLA Explore "Base" module comes with the majority of features for analysis and interpretation of short read sequence data (Illumina, Ion Torrent/S5) for targeted experimental approaches.
- Additional modules for Long Read Analysis and Big Data Analysis (WGS and WES) are under development.
- Implemented as a hardware key, "node locked" license.
- Sold as Annual Subscription Licenses with unlimited analyses.
- Prices are available upon request. Discounts can be applied for multiple modules and multiple users.