Join us at our Omixon Webinar to discover the changes happening to the allele frequencies database and the impact of NGS on histocompatibility and immunogenetics.
The Omixon Academy’s special guest speaker will be Derek Middleton, PhD, DSc, Lab Director of the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital, and the founder and curator of the Allele Frequencies Online Database.
Date: Thursday, 10th March, 2016
Time: 9am–10am EST (3–4pm CET)
- Introduction of Omixon
- Introduction of our Guest Speaker
- Presentation – Derek Middleton
- HLA Twin Software 1.1.3 Presentation, Live Demo
- Summary & Benefits
- Q&A Session
- Derek Middleton, PhD, DSc (Lab Director, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital)
- Tim Hague (CEO, Omixon)
- Marcello Scala (Sales Manager, EMEA & Asia, Omixon)
A live Q&A session will follow the presentation, offering you the opportunity to put forward any questions. Following registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information for joining this event. This Webinar will be recorded and material is available on request.