EFI 2022 | Tolerance, Acceptance and Permissiveness
After 2 long years, the opportunity to meet and greet is open again in the event of the 35th EFI Annual Meeting in Amsterdam. Our team is very excited to meet many people from the field again in person.
We invite you to participate in
OMIXON’S SATELLITE SYMPOSIUM AT EFI 2022
Title Nanopore Sequencing for Routine and Deceased Donor HLA Typing: From Myth to Reality
Venue Veilingzaal Room, Beurs van Berlage, Amsterdam
Date Thursday, 19th May2022
Time 13:00-14:00 CEST
Omixon, in collaboration with Oxford Nanopore Diagnostics, will host a Symposium at the 2022 EFI Annual Meeting in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our symposium will focus on the use of nanopore sequencing for routine and deceased donor HLA typing, featuring two guest speakers, Maja Nørgaard and Andrej Čereš. They will present their experience with Omixon’s newest HLA typing product, the NanoTYPE, which utilizes the Oxford nanopore sequencing technology.
- Welcome & Introduction by Attila Bérces, PhD, Chairman & CEO, Omixon
- Presentations by Guest Speakers
- Maja Nørgaard, Biomedical Laboratory Scientist Tissue Typing Laboratory Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
- Andrej Čereš, Head of Molecular Laboratory Department of DNA Analysis National Transplant Organization, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Closing words by Gregory Werner, VP Commercial Operations, Omixon