Omixon is pleased to announce our Symposium at the 2019 EFI Meeting in Lisbon, Portugal which will focus on HLA typing in disease associations using NGS, featuring two guest speakers, Dr. Mohamed Jahromi (Dasman Diabetes Institute, Kuwait) and Professor Mehdi Tafti (University of Lausanne, Switzerland).
Additionally, Omixon’s Head of Product, Efi Melista will conclude the session with updates about Omixon’s product pipeline for the remainder of 2019.
Room Fernando Pessoa, Centro Cultural de Belém
Date Thursday, May 9th, 2019
Time 12:15-13:00 WET
- Welcome & Introduction by Marcello Scala, VP Sales Operations, EMEA & Asia
- Presentations by Guest Speakers
- Dr. Mohamed Jahromi: “Characterization of Type 1 Diabetes in Kuwaiti Population Using NGS-based HLA Typing”
- Prof. Mehdi Tafti: “Case-control and Genome-wide HLA Associations in Narcolepsy”
- Omixon Product Updates by Efi Melista (Head of Product)