Omixon is pleased to announce our Symposium at the 2018 ASHI Meeting in Baltimore, MD, which will focus on ultra high resolution typing and epitope matching, featuring three guest speakers, Sallyanne Fossey, DCI Nashville; Julie Houp, University of Alabama; and Karen Sherwood, Vancouver Coastal Health.
Additionally, our CEO, Dr. Peter Meintjes, will announce major product enhancements, including Holotype HLA v3.0 and new directions for the company.
Room Harborside C (Ballroom Level)
Date Thursday, 4 October, 2018
Time 12:30pm-2:20pm EDT
- Welcome & Introduction
- Presentations by Guest Speakers
- Sallyanne Fossey, Associate Director, Dialysis Clinic Inc, Nashville – NGS with Omixon: Let the Pandemonium Begin
- Julie Houp, Associate Director, Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics Lab, University of Alabama – High Resolution Epitope Matching: Does NGS Have a Role in Solid Organ Transplant?
- Karen Sherwood, Senior Scientist and Lead Genetics Scientist on the GenomeCanadaTx Group, Vancouver Coastal Health – Epitope Matching with NGS: Study and Evidence
- New feature: demo of epitope matching with PIRCHE
- Announcement of Major Product Enhancements by Dr. Peter Meintjes (CEO, Omixon)
This User Group is not part of the ASHI official educational program and the sessions and content are not endorsed by ASHI.