Omixon announce the public release of HLA Explore 1.4. HLA Explore is HLA genotyping software for genetics/genomics researchers for the analysis and interpretation of any NGS data. It is high-performance, high-throughput and high-resolution multi-sample software for genotyping analysis, interpretation and reporting.
The software – featured to analyse data from any experiment type – has been updated with a new Long Read Analysis Module, featuring PacBio data analysis, with Oxford Nanopore still in development, and with the Big Data Module for whole exome and whole genome data analysis.
- HLA Explore – primary module for HLA genotyping
- Linkage Disequilibrium (LD) extended to cover DQB1 and DQA1 in addition to DRB3/4/5
- Workflow assignment and approval features
- Context sensitive guide for the HLA browser
- Big Data Module – analysis options for whole exome and whole genome data added to Advanced HLA typing wizard
- Independent filtering
- Long Read Module – analysis options for long read technologies
- PacBio analysis
- Standalone toolset for hdf5 conversion and demultiplexing
Improvements and bugfixes
- Fixed display issues with DRB3/4/5 results
- Improved memory settings
- On first use popup, warning if insufficient memory configured
- Recommendation for memory settings on installation
Please contact email@example.com to receive a trial licence for HLA Explore or to become an alpha tester for the upcoming Nanopore analysis tool.