Are you ready to contribute to saving lives as a
Technical Sales Specialist in Brazil?
Our goal is to improve the lives of thousands of patients through our transplantation diagnostics tests. This is what inspires us.
The Technical Sales Specialist for Latin America, reporting to the Commercial Director US, is responsible for sales revenue and technical support of Omixon’s HLA products within the defined territory. Activities broadly include identifying prospect HLA labs, cold-contacting prospects labs, pre-sales presentations, technical presentations, account management, education and training, workshops, opportunity pipeline development
- Close annual volume or multi-year deals with major accounts currently in Omixon’s pipeline or developed through prospecting activities.
- Account Management of existing accounts to:
- drive increased utilization within existing vertical at that account,
- drive adoption of existing products into new verticals within that account,
- drive adoption of new/alternative products within that account,
- provide feedback from accounts to Head of Product,
- manage post-sales activities (support and training) to ensure the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
- Provide post-sales on-site technical training and support for Omixon product portfolio.
- Provide technical support to Omixon’s customers across all product lines by responding to technical inquiries that are received via telephone, email, fax, web, mail, or in-person.
- Deliver pre-sales presentations and technical consultations.
- Understanding & communicating primary sales and marketing messages/benefits and USPs for all products.
- Company expert on Omixon laboratory process and HLA laboratory process.
- In-market or webinar-based pre-sales presentations.
- Market expert on genomics, NGS, HLA, clinical sequencing applications and related software and laboratory technologies.
- Work as part of the Global Omixon Sales Team.
- Work closely and collaborate with the other Omixon teams including FAS Team and Technical Support Team.
- Organize in-market activities such as presentations, Workshops, on-site training, UGMs.
- Attend key HLA or NGS conferences in the region to represent Omixon.
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
Expectations and requirements
- 2+ years of sales experience
- CHS or CHT in HLA with 3+ years equivalent clinical/research experience
- PhD or M.Sc with 3+ years equivalent clinical/research experience, or B.Sc with 10+ years equivalent research experience in molecular biology, biotechnology, genomics or similar
- Hunter mentality for developing new business
- Farmer mentality for growing within account business
- Closer mentality for closing new/existing business
- 5+ years HLA Experience
- Knowledge of NGS technologies is highly advantageous (hands-on experience on both library preparation and sequencing, especially on the Illumina platforms, is a plus)
- Self-motivated, works well under minimal supervision
- Driven to continuous improvement
- Disciplined and diligent approach to selling, time management and reporting
- Rolodex of contacts in HLA labs Latin America wide
- Experience managing distributors is considered advantageous
- Confident strong communicator of the benefits of scientific and technical products
- High energy level; positive attitude; works well in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Comfortable with NGS analysis software
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours
- Performance-related annual bonus
- Pleasant family atmosphere
- Challenging and innovative work
- We care for your work-life balance
- Annual visit to the Budapest office
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Sounds just like you?
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please send us your CV in English with your Gross salary expectation and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.