Technical Lead/Senior Scientist of Assay Development (TL/SS)
The Technical Lead/Senior Scientist of Assay Development (TL/SS) reporting to the Head of Assay Development is a senior position within the Research and Development activities of Omixon and responsible for driving the research and development of selected assay products.
TL/SS is responsible for development, execution, and critical evaluation of experimental designs in support of clinically oriented products intended for RUO and IVD, including regulatory submission. The position requires close interaction with other teams (e.g. Quality Management, Product Management) to translate laboratory processes from feasibility to validated assay products. All work is to be done compliant according to relevant ISO procedures.
- Lead assay R&D for selected product developments and/or improvements
- Plan and design experiments for the defined product scope
- Execute developmental tasks according relevant ISO and/or IVDR procedures
- Reporting of experimental results to relevant stakeholders
- Actively contribute to critical decision making.
- Support in design and execution of validation studies
- Maintain product documentation and technical files
- Support quality control procedures related to manufacturing
- Support internal and external audits
- Collaborate with internal and external partners
- Mentor junior scientific staff and serve as a role model.
- Proactive, solution-oriented project management
- Driven to continuous improvement
- Self-motivated, works well under minimal supervision
- High energy level; positive attitude;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Committed to quality results
- Quick learner, interested in bioinformatics/biology/genetics
- Attention to details is important
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Fluent English
Required Qualifications / Advantageous kills
- PhD in Natural Sciences, Molecular Biology or Biochemistry preferred
- Expertise in development of molecular based assays preferred
- Experience in NGS preferred
- Experience with Quality Management Systems
- Experience with regulatory agencies is desirable
What We Will Provide You
- Challenging and innovative work
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Sport card
- Company events, regular team-building activities, team dinners
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: 1038 Budapest, Papírgyár utca 58-59.
Sounds just like you?
Please send your CV with your salary expectations.