Software Engineering Manager, (HU)
Work with white coat scientists to deliver world class solutions in genome analysis!
The Engineering Manager will lead Omixon’s Software team to bring the software support for the comprehensive analysis and reporting of next generation sequencing data to a new level. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining applications that help in clinical decision making in transplant surgery. Our products are capable of analyzing genomic data from the most complicated part of the human genome.
- Lead the way through design, development, maintenance, and documentation of our products
- Coach and mentor members of the cross functional development team
- Write performance reviews and provide regular feedback
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Remove impediments, help the team identify improvement areas
- Work together with the Product Owner to create and maintain a product roadmap
- Coordinate efforts with regulatory experts to ensure our products adhere to relevant standards
- 2+ years of experience in leading agile software developer teams
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
- Java 8+ development experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly regulated environment (Medical, financial etc.)
- Experience with Linux, Jira, Confluence, Git, JUnit, Maven is a plus
- Sound knowledge of Agile methodologies and project management basics
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Ability to motivate
- Self-motivated and able to work alone
- Agile mindset
- Driven to continuous improvement
- Committed to quality results
- Quick learner
- Interest in biology and genetics
What we offer
- Remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging and innovative work
- Training and Development possibilities
- Modern office and environment
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Sounds just like you?
Please send us your CV in English with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date.