Software Team Lead, (HU)
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Software Development team!
The team is developing and maintaining applications that are capable of assisting clinical decision making in transplant surgery. Our products can analyze genomic data from the most complicated part of the human genome. Work with highly trained software engineers and white coat scientists to bring genomic data analysis to the next level.
- Lead the way through design, development, maintenance, and documentation of our products
- Coach and mentor members of the cross functional development team
- Write performance reviews and provide regular feedback
- Organize and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
- Remove impediments, help the team identify improvement areas
- Work together with the Product Owner to create and maintain a product roadmap
- Coordinate efforts with regulatory experts to ensure compliance with standards
What we expect
- 2+ years people management experience in IT
- Fluent English (both oral and written)
- Sound knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Ability to work in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Ability to motivate and influence others
- Self-motivated and able to work alone
- Agile mindset
- Driven to continuous improvement
- Committed to quality results
- Quick learner
- Interest in biology and genetics is a plus
What we offer
- Remote work possibility
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging and innovative work
- Training and Development possibilities
- Modern office and environment
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Sounds just like you?
Please send us your CV in English with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date.