Software Scrum Master, (HU)
The Software Scrum Master (SM) is a key member of the Agile Software Development Team who is responsible for helping the team follow best practices and for removing impediments.
Scrum master is responsible for monitoring the scrum processes and scrum meetings. SM increases his team efficiency, motivates his team, spins, argues for changes that will ensure quality and timeliness. SM ensures observance of Definition of done. The SM is a servant-leader, and services the team and the Product Owner. As a SM, your goals include facilitating meetings and coaching others on best practices.
Due to the size of Omixon the SM is expected to fulfill Team Leading functionalities as well. SM is expected to manage the scrum team and its activities. All work is to be done compliant according to relevant ISO procedures.
- Facilitate his development team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency
- Responsible for working out and implementing the agile process into ISO 13485 QMS system
- Ensures creation of necessary documentation for the software
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of the scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team
- Partners with the Product Owner to keep the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Supports the Product Owner in requirement review and prioritization
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process, enforces time-boxing
- Manage software releases
- Responsible to conduct retrospective meetings
- Acts as safeguard for his team, does not let external ad-hoc requests/disturbance into the development cycle
- On time, bug free software development compliant to ISO 13485 / IVD-R
- Sprint plan with fully specified tasks and timely execution
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Works according to the Omixon IT security policy description
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management – Must possess in-depth knowledge of the Agile Methodology
- Excellent communicator – Capable of communicating best practices to the rest of the team
- Excellent listener – Listens to what issues the team brings up, what suggestions they have, and what improvements they want to make
- Well organized coach – Coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools
- Conflict management – Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect. PM is able to shield his team from outside distractions and interferences
- BsC/MsC degree in Software development
Required qualifications / Advantageous skills
- Excellent command of English – both oral and written
- Knowledge in Genetics is a plus
- JIRA/Confluence experience is a plus
- Software on time with the desired quality
- Software development methodology and documentation according to ISO13485
- Further transformation of the team towards the Agile methodology
What we will provide you
- Challenging and innovative work
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Company events, regular team-building activities
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Sounds just like you?
Please send your CV with your gross salary expectations and possible start date.