Software Product Manager, (HU)
We are looking for a Software Product Manager (PM) to be a key member of the Agile Software Development Team.
- Manage the product backlog and sprints.
- Supervise and advise the scrum team to meet software expectations
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems
- Create the feedback mechanism with stakeholders
- Create a workflow and process for regular product demos and feedback gathering. Hold demos to stakeholders
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Partners with other stakeholders to drive post market surveillance (PMS) activities
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Works according to the Omixon IT security policy description
- Delivers software and proposed software roadmap
Required qualifications (education, experience, and skills)
- Expert in Product owner and Product Manager role with proven experience.
- BsC/MsC degree in Software development is a plus
- Knowledge in Genetics is a plus
- Product Owner / Product Manager certificate is a plus
- Result oriented, precise, and persistent personality
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Data analysis skill is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of agile principles and process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative, innovative, and structured personality
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
- Excellent command of English – both oral and written
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours and home office work
- Competitive salary and performance-related annual bonus
- Cafeteria with optional elements (Gross 45.000. HUF per month)
- Free coffee and beverages
- Free parking
- Pleasant office and family atmosphere
- Challenging and innovative work
- Work-life balance
- Company events
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Kaposvár u. 14-18.
Our company culture builds connections, careers and employees grow by creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency.
Sounds just like you?
Please send your CV with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date