Software Developer, HU
One of the most perilous medical interventions of our day are organ and bone marrow transplants.
Omixon Biocomputing Ltd supports the transplant market participants – such as hospitals, research institutes and universities – with HLA Twin™ and HLA Explore™ software products to support pre-transplantation diagnostics.
HLA Twin™ is a clinical decision support software used before transplant surgery. It is capable of extracting HLA genes from a patient’s DNA and determine the characteristics of these genes thus improving the success of transplantation.
Our other product, HLA Explore™ is a similar software used by HLA Research Laboratories, which allowing the implementation of analytical studies to make the subject even more discovered, therefore contributing to the development of transplant diagnostics.
Our fast-growing organization is seeking candidates for the position of Software Developer, who is expected to contribute to the architecture of the software by suggestion technologies and prototyping them. The senior developer is expected to help junior colleagues to improve and participate in code reviews. Senior Developer has to work under quality management system and expected to participate in shaping the procedures to make them more effective. Senior Developer has the opportunity to join complex algorithm development.
Your responsibilities in this position are
- Participation in the development of a standalone Java application
- Ownership of specific software components and managing their life cycle
- Supporting the development team in algorithm research and development
- Prototyping new technologies, algorithms
Required qualifications / Advantageous skills
- Software engineer or equivalent IT qualification is a must
- Java development experience
- Dependency injection, unit test
- Knowledge of Eclipse, Maven
- Knowledge of performance profiling
- Experience with Linux, Jira, Confluence, Git, version control systems (GIT)
- Fluent English (both Oral and Written)
We are Waiting for You to
- Be passionate about innovation and work for a good purpose
- Deal with problems that require different kind of thinking and development opportunities are never-ending
- Develop a software which is unique and never boring among the other business software and always has exciting problems to be solved
- Make experiments
- Be part of a young and creative team
- Be motivated by a multilingual environment
- Be interested in contributing to international projects
What we will provide you
- Modern office and environment
- Challenging and innovative work
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work / life balance
- Competitive salary
- Company events
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52
Sounds just like you? Please send us your CV in English with your salary expectations and possible start date.