Our Finance team aims to ensure up-to-date, reliable, accurate and transparent financial, accounting, management and statutory reports. Elaborates assets and transactions, carrying out the month end close processes and data integrity, financial statutory reports, general finance- accounting and controlling, intercompany accounting, performance reporting.
Your work is highly important, as a member of the Finance Team, reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer. You actively contribute to the growth and long-term success of our company.
- Maintaining Omixon Biocomputing Kft’s entire statutory accounting: preparing tax returns, reconciling tax current accounts
- Coordinating of the company’s accounting activities: control and supervision of daily accounting tasks and active participation in General Ledger Accounting
- Coordination of- and active participation in monthly financial closing process; completeness check, professional support of colleagues
- Regularly contacting the American subsidiary’s accountant, reconciliation of I/Co balances
- Preparing set of statutory annual financial statements, cooperation with auditors
- Monthly payroll calculations for approximately 60 employees
- Providing data for management, owners, bank, KSH, MNB, NAV and other authorities
- Supporting business plan preparation procedure and ad-hoc data provision for decision making
- Providing overall support for colleagues working in financial- and accounting tasks, close cooperation with controllers and colleagues from other departments such as Logistics and HR fields
- Registered Accountant certification
- Proven experience gained in business environment: 10 years of professional (accountant) and 2 years of management experience
- Solid knowledge of accounting- and tax legislations (Accounting Law, VAT, Corporate Tax, local taxes, PIT, Social insurance)
- Familiar with ÁNyK (AbevJava Általános Nyomtatvány Kitöltő)
- Possession of a registration to submit the electronic tax declarationAccounting firm experience – responsibility over all administrative requirements of a business entity
- Proven experience in representing a company at tax investigations and audits
- Proven experience in consolidation accounting
- Proven experience in export/import, inventory accounting, manufacturing, research, and development (R&D) and tenders
- Familiar with DEEP, VIR, Babér systems is an advantage
- Professional usage of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook), Power BI is an advantage
- Precise and accurate work attitude
- Excellent communication- and problem-solving skills, can work independently
- Team player – ability to communicate professionally at all levels, both externally and internally in every situation
- Intermediate level of English knowledge both spoken and written
This is an opportunity to take your experience to a growing company who will offer:
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Diversified areas of work
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Sport card
- Company events, regular team-building activities
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52
Sounds just like you?
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please send us your CV in English with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date.
Please be informed that we will respond to all applications starting from January, 2021.