Sales Manager, (EMEA)
The Sales Manager for EMEA, reporting to the Head of Sales, is primarily responsible for sales revenue of Omixon’s HLA products within the defined territory, which includes direct sales or indirect sales through distributors within the territory. Activities broadly include cold-contacting prospects, pre-sales presentations, account management, opportunity pipeline development (Qualification → Closed Won) and working with post-sales teams (FAS Team for onsite or Remote Support at HQ in Budapest). A successful candidate in this role will demonstrate the ability to mentor more junior members of the team and have progression towards increasing sales responsibilities and commercial team management
Are you up to this challenge? Yes, you are!
Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork and turn difficulties into success stories by looking for the most positive outcome for everyone involved!
- Close annual volume or multi-year deals with major accounts currently in Omixon’s pipeline or developed through prospecting activities
- Account Management of existing accounts to:
- drive increased utilization within existing vertical at that account
- drive adoption of existing products into new verticals within that account
- drive adoption of new/alternative products within that account
- provide feedback from accounts to Head of Product
- manage post-sales activities (support and training) to ensure the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction
- Identifying new business in new markets, CROs, genome centers
- Cold-contacting or following up on Leads/Prospects provided by Marketing Team or MGMT Team
- In-market or webinar-based pre-sales presentations
- Opportunity Pipeline Development for Omixon Holotype HLA (Assay + Software) and HLA Explore (Research Software)
- Market expert on genomics, NGS, HLA, clinical sequencing applications and related software and laboratory technologies
- Work as part of the Global Omixon Sales Team
- Work closely and collaborate with the other Omixon teams including FAS Team and Support Team
- Organize in-market activities such as presentations, Workshops, on-site training, UGMs
- Attend key HLA or NGS conferences in the region to represent Omixon
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Works according to the Omixon IT security policy description
- Additional duties as required
- Hunter mentality for developing new business
- Closer mentality for closing new/existing business
- 5+ years Sales Experience
- 5+ years HLA Experience
- Comfortable with NGS analysis software
- Flexibility to travel (up to 60%)
- Experience in the medical field
- Self-motivated, works well under minimal supervision
- Disciplined and diligent approach to selling, time management and reporting
- Rolodex of contacts in HLA labs EMEA wide
- Experience managing distributors is considered advantageous
- Confident strong communicator of the benefits of scientific and technical products
- High energy level; positive attitude; works well in a rapidly evolving business environment
- Fluent in English, German or Russian would be a plus
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Our company culture builds connections, careers and employees grow by creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency.
If that sounds like something you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV in English with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date.