Project Manager, HU
One of the most perilous medical interventions of our day are organ and bone marrow transplants.
Omixon Biocomputing Ltd supports the transplant market participants – such as hospitals, research institutes and universities – with HLA Twin™ and HLA Explore™ software products to support pre-transplantation diagnostics.
HLA Twin™ is a clinical decision support software used before transplant surgery. It is capable of extracting HLA genes from a patient’s DNA and determine the characteristics of these genes thus improving the success of transplantation.
Our other product, HLA Explore™ is a similar software used by HLA Research Laboratories, which allowing the implementation of analytical studies to make the subject even more discovered, therefore contributing to the development of transplant diagnostics.
Our fast-growing organization is seeking candidates for the position of Project Manager, who is responsible for developing and managing projects and their cost, time and scope with the required quality metrics. Responsibilities include: project plan, team management, quality management, oversee the required documentation, meanwhile managing the formerly set timeline and handle changes.
Your responsibilities in this position are
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Create & manage project plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress with the most appropriate technique
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Make sure project team is clear on project objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Monitor and manage scope
- Create and maintain the required documentation
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent English
- Experience in people management
- Able to provide technical coaching to more junior staff
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Theoretical project management knowledge (formal PMP or equivalent qualification is a plus)
- At least 3 years IT related project management experience
- Experience in risk management and change management
- Work under ISO quality system (working under IVD ISO is a plus)
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Experience in Agile teams
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Committed to quality results
- Able to tolerate stress
- Lead diverse project team
- Able to lead and inspire teams, and set clear priorities
- Confident strong communicator – an ability to communicate precisely, demonstrating technical expertise, both oral and written
What we will provide you
- Modern office and environment
- Challenging and innovative work
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work / life balance
- Competitive salary
- Company events
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52
Sounds just like you?
Please send us your CV in English with your salary expectations and possible start date.