Marketing Executive, (HU)
The Marketing Executive supports the efforts of the Omixon Marketing Team through research, collaboration, and communication. This position is part of a team that is responsible for creating compelling content that strengthens the Omixon’s reputation while expanding visibility and engaging target audiences. The Marketing Executive contributes to developing and implementing marketing strategies and tactics. This includes supporting cross-functional teams in the development of plans for increasing community engagement, identifying content gaps. This position has prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, graphic design, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media.
Are you up to this challenge? Yes, you are!
You will have the freedom to make a difference. You will put your own ideas into practice. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Implementing yearly marketing plans and coordinating marketing activities globally
- Coordination of the yearly communication plan, campaigns, timelines, and related projects implementation
- Coordinate the implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Coordinate in organizing campaigns and marketing strategies for product launches, marketing events, blog posts, email, and text marketing campaigns
- Maintain an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while managing new material creation as needed.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all team members, freelancers, and vendors
- Act as a liaison between cross-functional teams to make sure everyone has what they need when they need it
- Management of the website (maintenance, update)
- Responsible for external & internal Newsletter design and release
- Managing, scheduling social media activity upon Marketing plan
- Viewing marketing metrics, extracting data, generating reports, and communicating with team members for project updates
- Generating marketing related reports (MailChimp, Google Analytics, Social Media, Salesforce)
- Coordinating the organization of webinars
- Market and competitor monitoring in the online space
- Developing online sales promotion campaigns in line with business objectives
- Delivering corporate posts on social media to increase customer engagement
- Sales support activities, such as administration and clean-up in Salesforce.com
- Managing the yearly international conferences agenda
- Coordinate international conference planning, create effective advertisements for each event, and when necessary, crafting marketing materials such as print and Internet advertisements for individual events
- Managing and overseeing day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors
- You are enthusiastic and known for being a person who brings good energy to the team
- You are very hands on, involved and eager to learn and develop your skills in marketing
- You enjoy ownership and are able to really own a project, work independently, prioritize and ask for guidance when needed
- You are a doer, who can both come up with creative ideas and execute/follow-up on them
- You are curious, proactive, result oriented and well-organized person
- You are resilient and able to respond under pressure
- You have excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- You have University or College degree (Marketing)
- You have gained a 3+ years of experience in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on achieving targets and getting things done as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant or similar role
- You have fluent writing and verbal skills in English
- You have strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You have experience with website analytics tools and with WordPress
- While not required, familiarity with a Project Management software is beneficial
What We Will Provide You
- Challenging and innovative work
- Modern office and environment
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Home office possibility
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52
Our company culture builds connections, careers and employees grow by creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency.
If that sounds like something you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV in English and a Motivation letter with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date.