The Internal Sales Support is responsible for desk-based sales activities including; Market Mapping, prospecting via Google searches, Cold Calling to pre-qualify Customer Accounts, CRM system (Salesforce.com) administration, including Opportunity Management, Campaign Management and Report-based Controlling, and providing ‘home support’ for the EMEA and Asia Commercial Team.
This position includes understanding competitor activities and other marketing activities. Knowledge of molecular biology, or a scientific discipline is considered advantageous.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an inspiring candidate who is not only ready to handle administrative tasks but possesses a “Sales Hunter mentality” as well.
Your responsibilities in this position are:
- Desk-based sales activities
- Market Mapping
- Cold Calling
- Lead and Account Generation tracked in SFDC from desk research campaigns
- CRM Administration
- Support Global Commercial Team
- Distribution partner contract management
- Maintain and update distribution partner data (contacts, addresses, etc.) within SFDC
- Tender Administration
- Legal Agreement coordination
- CRM data clean up and report controlling
- Support the HoMDM and Events Manager through partnership activities (Center of Excellence Program) and global workshops.
- Global collaboration with team members over Skype, GTM and other remote channels
- Weekly progress reporting to HoMDM
- Customer satisfaction
- Collaboration with other departments
- Additional duties as required
- Fluency in English, French highly desired, other languages are advantageous
- High tolerance for administrative tasks while hunting for new sales opportunities through desk research
- Confident strong communicator of company related information – an ability to communicate accurately, precisely both oral and written
- Self-motivated, works well under minimal supervision
- Driven to continuous improvement
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as independently
- High energy level; enthusiastic; positive attitude; works well under stress
- Goal oriented
- Familiarity with MS Office products, Google-Docs (‘nice to have’: JIRA, Salesforce)
- Team player with a sound understanding of individual and team goals
This is an amazing opportunity to take your experience to a growing company who will offer:
- Challenging and innovative work
- Modern office and environment
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Sport card
- Company events, regular team-building activities
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Sounds just like you?
Please send your CV with your gross salary expectations.