Head of Software Development is a senior position within the Research and Development roles of Omixon. The HSD manages the software development team and activities and acts as the single point of contact between teams of the company. The position will direct and oversee the work of software developers and test engineers responsible for the overall administration, and enhancement of Omixon software solutions. All work is to be done compliant according to relevant ISO procedures.
Your role will be very varied and will include a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Leading and managing the software development team according to Agile principles (act as Scrum Master) (No deep development knowledge is a mandate)
- On time, bug free software development according to ISO 13485 / IVDD regulations.
- Fully documented software and software release according to formerly mentioned ISO procedures
- Supporting the Product Owner in requirement review and prioritization.
- Supporting other teams relying on software development activity
- Sprint plan with fully specified tasks and timely execution
- Regular progress reporting to CTO
- Financial planning and tracking for the team
- Personalized training plan development and tracking
- Fluent English
- Experience in people and team management
- Sound experience in software project management methodologies (Preferably PMP,PMI-ACP, PRINCE or equivalent)
- Hands on experience in Agile methodology
- Hands on experience in Scrum Master role
- Strong technical/engineering background
- Self-motivated, works well under minimal supervision
- Driven to continuous improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, investigative mind-set
- Committed to quality results
- Confident strong communicator
- Interested in bioinformatics/biology/genetics
- Willing to learn and change
- Flexibility on changing requirements
- Proactive, solution-oriented project management
This is an amazing opportunity to take your experience to a growing company who will offer:
- Challenging and innovative work
- Modern office and environment
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Sport card
- Company events, regular team-building activities
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Sounds just like you?
Please send your CV with your gross salary expectations and possible start date.