Head of Sales
The Head of Sales at Omixon leads the European and US Commercial and customer facing teams, acts as a team leader (up to 10 people).
General management tasks
- People management (staffing, enrollment, training, 1on1s, Performance review, dismissal)
- Budget management – participate in budget planning and budget control
- Act as an owner of commercial related procedures, works under ISO13485 QMS system
- Periodical reporting about expected revenue
Commercial specific tasks
- Control and monitor sales pipeline, ensure that pipeline accuracy and data quality
- Coordinate commercial activity among customer facing teams, plan the resources
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan according to the marketing strategy
- Build and promote long lasting customer relationships, develop a customer relationship management
- Coordinate the distributor management
- Prepare sales forecasts to the management Team
- Identify market needs and competitors positioning
- Demonstrate operative management experience
- Have excellent communication skills, (both written and verbal), excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and be team focused.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Work with a sense of urgency when required
- Ability to lead and inspire diverse teams, and set clear priorities
- Have good decision-making capabilities
- Works well under minimal supervision
- 5 + years’ experience in a Managerial position with increasing responsibility
- Fluent English
- Experience in people management
- Experience working in a fast-spaced sales environment
- Theoretical project management knowledge is a plus
- Ability to monitor and control budgets
- Good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations
What We will provide you
- Challenging and innovative work
- Modern office and environment
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Home office possibility
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Our company culture builds connections, careers and employees grow by creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency.
Sounds just like you?
Please send us your CV in English with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date.