Junior Finance Assistant
The Finance Assistant ensures quality, transparency and consistency of data and processes within his/her area of responsibility and contributes to a smooth functioning of the work of the unit.
This is a fantastic permanent opportunity for an inspiring junior Finance Assistant for a start in his/her career. The role is to help the daily work of the Accountants and the CFO:
Your Responsibilities In This Position Are
- Register incoming invoices, manage approval process
- Manage supplier and other payments
- Prepare bank transfers and book the transactions
- Issue customer invoices
- Support accountants’ daily work
- Support monthly closing process
- General financial administration, filing
- Assistance in financial projects
Required Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills)
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Accounting or Finance
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- interested, or have maximum 1 year experience in the field of Finance, Economics or Business Administration,
- Familiar with MS Excel
- Precise and accurate in their job, can work independently
- Team player that thrives in a diverse, multicultural work environment
- Efficient, structured and have an eye for details
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritize
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- Intermediate level of English language
What We Will Provide You
- Challenging and innovative work
- Modern office and environment
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Flexible working hours
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Sport card
- Company events, regular team-building activities
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52.
Sounds just like you?
Please send your CV with your salary expectations.