Export Coordinator, HU
This position is responsible for the accurate order tracking and documentation in CRM system and being a first contact person who supports the daily work of the Head of Manufacturing and Logistics and if necessary, she/he assists, replaces the Supply Chain Coordinator as well.
Your responsibilities in this position are
- Handle customer orders and requests
- Keep contact with logistics partners and carrier companies
- Prepare export-import documents and complete administration of transactions, provides day-to day shipment tracking
- Strong collaboration with the warehouse
- Communicate and cooperate with co-workers
- Create and prepare reports
- Handling complaints
- Assist peers as required (coordinate meetings, training, etc.)
- Performs other related duties as required
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Works according to the Omixon IT security policy description
- 1-3 years experience in comparable position or/and in logistics field
- back-office experience in export sales
- at least secondary level degree of office management or logistics
- Self-motivated, constructive individual with problem solving attitude and stress tolerance
- Accurate, precise and reliable
- Spoken and written English is a strong requirement
- Confident user skills of inventory software, as well as MS Office
- Works well under minimal supervision
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Decision making skills, ability to work/prioritize independently
- High energy level; positive and proactive attitude; works well under stress
- Goal-oriented, can-do attitude
This is an amazing opportunity to take your experience to a growing company who will offer:
- Challenging and innovative work
- Modern office and environment
- Welcoming, easy-going team spirit
- Home office possibility
- We care for your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Full time
Base Location: H-1117 Budapest, Fehérvári út 50-52
Our company culture builds connections, careers and employees grow by creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency.
Sounds just like you?
If that sounds like something you would like to be part of, we would love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV with your Gross salary expectations and possible start date.